Kudos Boards on-Premise Change Log
Idling clients were continuing to poll the server for updates after their session had expired, causing a large amount of logging. They are now redirected.
data-board-id attribute added to <html> tag with currently loaded Board id. This enables custom CSS to target a specific Board.
Added a class name to “Too Many Nodes“ alert to make it targetable with CSS.
Custom Fields (Text, Person, Date) can now have empty values.
Ability to drag cards/lists with touch now consistent across browsers.
The timeout for the 2000 node warning can now be configured with application.properties (too_many_nodes_timeout)
Added a warning notice when a Board contains more than 2000 items.
Fixed a startup exception in environments with over 2000 private communities.
Fixed card updating problems when changing colors on a card.
Cards in “To Do Board“ can not be opened when they have a comment from another user.
Added error boundaries to modal view so it doesn’t completely fail with one small error.
Significant revisions to Japanese translations.
Fixed the card edit button appearing over the card’s linked board button.
Additional debug logging added around color tags.
Updated CKEditor for rich text fields v4.7.3 -> v4.10.
URLs pasted into rich text fields now consistently turn into links.
Fixed subcards in open card can not be dragged.
Fixed subcards not sorting when pasting cards or when they are externally updated.
Fixed Board ToDos by Date/Member views showing nothing when Board is Tuned-Out, Trashed or Completed.
Updated German translations for ‘Mark as Complete‘/’Als abgeschlossen markieren’.
When changing data in a board with a filter applied, the board no longer scrolls back to the left.
The ToDos views now load a card’s full depth of sub cards. Previously, only one level of subcards was loaded in the ToDos view.
Removed non-functional buttons (Add Attachment, Add Bookmark) buttons for ‘Email‘ cards added through Notes Activities sidebar.
Style fixes around selected board filters bar.
Minor style change to clipboard indicators where they appeared slightly small.
- Multi Card Create
- Japanese Language
- Card hover highlights are bigger, follow board theme and can be more easily customised with CSS.
- The card creation textbox now grows bigger if you type more text.
- When creating a card, the 'Board' button just created an entry and didn't ask to link a Board.
- Copying of Cards and Lists
- Cut/Copy/Paste Keyboard Shortcuts
- Trash view now shows List/Card and Card/Comment was deleted from.
- Trash view shows exact Last Updated date in tooltips and by clicking Last Updated column.
- Due date card icons show year for distant dates.
- Link to Files for Communities Added as Members
- Minor layout improvements.
- Cross unable to be clicked to remove assigned user in card window.
- Colors lost when moving card to new board.
- Changes to long description causing assignments to be lost.
- Long descriptions not copying from templates.
- Dutch 'tuned out' term changed to 'uitgeschakeld'.
- Printability improvements, especially non-chrome browsers.
- Offset position of business card popup to be less in the way.
- In some environments, @mentioning a user would not create notifications.
- Pressing enter to select @mention user would move cursor to new line.
- Member icons would appear under side menu when dragging.
- Users from Communities not receiving emails for ToDo assignments.
- Creating or modifying a large description on a ToDo would remove assignments.
- Exception relating to systemLastmod and search indexing on Oracle databases.
- Users denied access to /kudosboards via security roles were getting stuck in a redirect loop.
- Added profile business cards in many more places.
- Improved printability of Board.
- Removed excess margins of Board view.
- Board owners can now edit all user comments.
- Content created in Boards not found in Search results.
- Post/Cancel Comment buttons unresponsive in Safari.
- Users with Reader role could not open cards.
- Users could receive notifications from Board without being a member.
- Show tag names when hovering over card tags icon.
- Fix long card descriptions truncating when updating attachments.
- Fix duplicate ToDo assignments not removable.
- Prevent creation of duplicate ToDo assignments.
- Rich Text Comments
- Image Pasting in Comments
- Check marks on assigned users in multi-assigned cards
- Card could become unresponsive after expanding, collapsing and changing.
- Assigning a seconds user to an already completed task could fail.
- German/Dutch language updates.
- Added/Fixed Dutch and German translations.
- Minor CSS: Increased margin above side menu in My ToDos board.
- Fix issue with greater than 100 explicit members (ACL Entries) in a Board.
- Fix Internet Explorer pasting unsupported image types in comment input.
- Update/Fix "View Activity as Board" button for C5.5/6
- Fix favicon for C6.
- Fixes to access control for community boards and community groups.
- Fix for Board losing community context.
- Fix clicking of titles on Community Board cards not opening Board.
- German translations for Link to File dialog.
- Added translations for 'Move' in list menu.
- Move a List to a different Board
- Only Board Owners can move nodes between Boards (configurable)
- Entire Board Tile area can be right-clicked to 'Open in New Tab' etc.
- Board loses context of Community when Board information changed
- Changes to Public ACL Entries
- Board syncronisation for moving nodes between Boards
- Scale images in Comments to prevent clipping
- Icons may not appear in IE11
- ToDo's created and assigned in Activities could not be completed by a member role
- Show color labels from relevant Board when opening a card in To Do Board
- Improved responsivness of color changes in cards
- Use IE document mode "edge" for Connections 5.5+
- Security fix related to access control lists.
- Pasting an image into card description could close the editor and fail to paste.
- Custom Person fields could not be edited after creation.
- Repeatedly creating cards at the top of a list would fail after a number of times.
- Fix errors occuring when switching between Trash and ToDos by Member/Due Date views
- "Edit Color Labels" incorrectly appearing in To Do Board
-Connections 6 with OrientMe Support
-Updated rich text editor options
-Improved @mentions user list
-Fix for fields not copying over from templates
-Fix for Community Members as Owners
- Connections 6 Compatibility
- TLS1.2 Support
- User searches (@mentions, assignments) can be customised to search on different profile attributes
- Added lang_cookie parameter for customised language cookie name
- Fixed explicit membership community boards publishing news to all community members
- Community widget could become too small to see entire create board dialog.
- Community names would not appear on Board tiles when database is MS SQL
- Child card views now render on demand. (Performance)
- Added responsive sizing to community widget.
- Completed Boards no longer appear in community widget.
- A prompt to download a cache.js file could appear in Internet Explorer in some situations.
- Content in emails from some non-latin character languages would appear as question marks.
- Community widget could appear with horizontal scrolling/scrollbars.
- Community Boards with explicit membership from Activities would not appear in My Community Boards
- Checkbox views (assignee selection) could become out of sync with data when making many selections.
- Removed some warnings related to "invalid characters" in Internet Explorer.
- Customised login fields would unnecessarily log an exception on application start.
- Added ability to link to Community Folders
- Completed boards are now hidden in Board Categories view.
- Updated Dutch Translations.
- XSS vulnerabilities.
- Synchronisation of color picker when selecting multiple card colors.
- Link to File paging controls could dissapear in some circumstances.
- Linking to a community folder through Recent Folders would create invalid links.
- New fields not syncing correctly with Activities.
- External users unable to create new cards.
- Fixed issue that caused the move tool to not function under Internet Explorer
- Card Moving Tool
- Move cards between different Boards
- Fix duplication of cards when moving out of new list
- Fix assigned non-members not removable
- Fix mobile board created not appearing in activities
- Fix Restore Node issue.
- Fix for user mapping by customisable attribute
- Public Community Boards sometimes not readable by non-community members (C5+).
- Newsfeed posts may show HTML/XML code from descriptions/comments.
- Duplicate assigned user icons appearing.
- Fixed attachments not removing in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed issue with ToDos by Date/Member views syncing (introduced in 2.5.3)
- Additional Dutch Localization
- Reduced amount of normal server logging.
- Changed string filter to function as AND instead of OR with multiple words.
- Added redirect to login when LTPA session expires.
- Fixed issue where multi-assigned tasks may be incorrectly marked complete in the ToDos by Member view.
- Fixed removal of last attachment on cards.
- Added support for custom LTPA token names specified by WebSphere.
- Issue (IE) where unauthenticated users are not redirected to login (blank page).
- Issue where users who have never used Activities/Boards but are assigned to items may cause errors.
- Issue where clicking the back button could cause navigation away from the current Board.
- Rich text editor (CKEditor) 4.5.11 update.
- Issue where long descriptions in content view would rerender on click.
- Issue where drop down menus would not show correctly in content view.
- Issue where 'New to Boards' message would appear after every new login.
- Initial board load performance replacing Backbone Relational with Backbone Associations.
- Added Mail icons to Mail items created via Activities.
- Creating very long comments.
- User @mention not functioning in some scenarios.
- Placement of View as Board button when using non-default themes (C5.5)
- Date picker language detection.
- Email bug caused by line breaks in card titles.
- Navigating between todo and board modal via breadcrumb.
- Board filter dialog visible in administration.
- Additional logging and checks in LicenceValidator.
- ToDo content view could display incorrect subcards.
- Minor UI fixes.
- Responsiveness of typing in rich text editor
- Board state persistence enhancements
- Issue removing text filter in a Board
- Issue with drag/drop member converting entry to todo
- Issue with todo assignment emails not sending
- Issue where multi-member delete option hidden in card popup
- Issue with changing between Boards/Templates
- Issue where Card popup not closing consistently when changing URL
- Hierarchy breadcrumbs in card popup
- Fix for synchronisation of multiple new nodes
- Fix for To-Do filtering by empty lists
- Fix for displaying very long content
- Fix for colour/member dragging incorrectly scrolling page
- Remove unnecessary filtering by completed To-Dos in To-Do views
- Remove excessive logging of Board 'isPublic'
- Support for multiple versions of JQuery on page (header/footer customisations)
- Issue where Board filter checkboxes not cleared
- Issue where Community Board widget caused redirect when moved
- Issue where long comment overflowed
- Issue where dragging card by due date did not open date dialogue
- Issue where very long content could be truncated and cause page loading problem
- Issue where IE had poor typing performance caused by frequent polling
- Issue where custom scripts changing header HTML failed
- Issue with duplicate profile DNs when only one active
- Restrict UI controls based on User Authorisation
- Mobile - support for Basic Auth with SBT
- File attaching feedback
- Issue where files could not be attached
- Issue where creating a list then a card in rapid succession, the card would be lost
- Allow Board templates to set Due Date
- Loading gif during AJAX requests
- Show email file attachments uploaded by IBM Notes Activities sidebar
- Sub card creation issue
- Editing comments
- Private cards functionality
- Add members directly from Board sidebar
- Show Business Cards
- Add Cards at top of list
- Activity Stream Dutch Translations
- Delete all Cards in list
- Confirm deleting comments
- User filtering - use OR condition
- Member management - include private communities
- Issue where Comments overflowed input area
- Issue where member filter could not be removed individually
- Issue where posting to I'm following Stream not showing with @Mentions
- Reduce licence logging
- Issue where users with multiple Employee roles had authentication errors
- Move persisted data from Cookie to Local Storage (prevent server error on large cookie size)
- Security enhancements for external users
- Issue where Community Boards widget does not display in C5 with CR4
- Styling issue for C5.5
- Drag color to assign (on both Cards and Tiles)
- Filter cards by assigned user
- Persist Board state (filters, current route etc)
- Community Board Tiles section
- Pin Board from Board Actions
- Synchronised Board Color labels
- Card pop-up back button
- Back-end logging
- Issue where list created in wrong position
- Issue where Comment card detail icons not showing
- Issue where not redirected to login page when SSO timed out on HTTP
- Issue where Social Mail/Calendar not showing in Boards
- Issue where Embedded Sametime duplicated in Communities with Boards
- Issue affecting memory usage
- IE styling issue
- Issue completing/uncompleting Board through popup sidebar
- Card Comments, hover for date
- IE11 compatibility issue
- External users Public Board accessibility
- Issue where Boards in deleted Communities shown
- Memory utilisation
- Email Assigned Users when comment added to to-do
- Pasting of image into rich text editor upload and links attachment
- Enhanced handling of customised header/scripts
- Issue where size of pinned Boards panel incorrect on load
- Issue where some cards do not open on To-Do Board
- Issue where very long rich text contents show as plain text in Activities
- Add Community as Member
- New Tile Colours
- Drag and drop Member changes Entry to To-Do
- Updated to latest IBM SBT
- IE header loading issue
- Community Widget CSS issue in IE10 & IE11
- Board tile loading performance
- Fix for To-Do assignment emails
- Card Color hover shows label
- Issue determining Connections version in MS-SQL Server
- Issue where Boards application with custom context root show
- Standalone header support for IBM C5.5
- File upload error feedback
- Community Boards use Community Followers in Activity Stream
- Added additional German translations
- Incorrectly showing BoardsMeta in Activities (IBM C5.5)
29/01/2016 : v2.0.1
- Community Boards widget display issue
- Create from Template included 'Public'
28/01/2016 : v2.0
Supports IBM Connections 5.5
13/01/2016 : v1.9.3
- Create from Template includes Members
- Create from Template includes Color Labels
- Close Menus on route change (ie Assigned User)
- Public community board accessibility
- Community - show all accessible Boards
- IE fixes
14/12/2015 : v1.9.2
- Issue with filtering Board tiles
- Link to Community Files
- Card updated time on hover
26/11/2015 : v1.9.1
- Issue with filtering Board tiles
20/11/2015 : v1.9
- Link to File/Folder functionality
- Standalone header ability
- Issue where custom field due date lost on file upload
- Issue where Category creation/selection did not show correctly
- Issue where decreasing multi-user to new single user produces error in log
04/11/2015 : v1.8.3
- Handing of login for new users who have never accessed Communities
- Readers couldn't complete To-Dos assigned to them
- Readers could add fields to cards
- Very long Card title overflows
- Firefox Theme dialogue does not show
- Admin configuration view not loading for new licence
30/10/2015 : v1.8.2
- Handling of first time users to Communities
- Hide unworking categorise option for Template Boards
29/10/2015 : v1.8.1
- Additional handing of header customisations
28/10/2015 : v1.8
- Option to hide empty lists
- Option to hide completed todos
- Show Community information in Community Board
- Updated Dutch language
- Updates to UI for applicable Member controls
- Support for customised header.jsp/footer.jsp scripts
- Confirmation of Member deletion
- Board due date visibility
- Due date format for distant dates
- Hide unused Categories in Board Templates
- Hide filter view when viewing Board members
- Issue where additional members can be added on creation of new Community Boards
- Issue where To-Do views not showing data for Board Templates
- Issue where Due Date removed on File Upload (IBM C5+)
- Issue where links in Rich Text descriptions not clickable
- Issue where tag filter empty for Board To-Do views
- Issue where list overview not populated in To-Do views
07/10/2015 : v1.7.2
-Dutch translation of UI
- Issue with adding custom fields
22/09/2015 : v1.7.1
- Issue with setting description for the first time
18/09/2015 : v1.7
- Multiple User Assignment
- Member Assignment by drag & drop
- Board Themes
- Increased to 10 Card Colours
- Added 'show more' option for very long descriptions
- Renamed Polling to Synchronisation
- US / UK language by browser
- Creating Board from Template sets the template Due Date
- Members long name overflows
- Save requests not reflected if Card opened rapidly
28/08/2015 : v1.6.8
SiteMinder support updates
Sort Nodes backend before returning
24/08/2015 : v1.6.7
- Show Due Date in 'MMM DD' format on Card
- Enlarge Color labels on Card
- Caching of ToDo service
10/08/2015 : v1.6.6
- Admin config loading issue since 1.6.5
05/08/2015 : v1.6.5
- ToDo hierarchy for Orphaned Nodes
31/07/2015 : v1.6.4
- Security Improvements (XSS)
15/07/2015 : v1.6.3
- Remove 'Add Member' button for Community Boards
01/07/2015 : 1.6.2
- Update Spring library to v3.2.14
- Opening card by link in ToDo by Members
24/06/2015 : v1.6.1
- Upgraded IBM SBT for SiteMinder SSO support
- Open Cards directly from Emails
- Card file attachment issue
- Opening new card issue
19/06/2015 : v1.6
- Open Cards/Section from links
- To-Do view Card Hierarchy
- Emails for To-Do assignment (to assignee)
- Emails for Comments (to owner)
- Show comments directly in Activity Stream
- Post to 'Following' Activity Stream for all boards (inc private)
- To-Do view performance improvement (don't show sub-cards)
- Section creation pop-up close on ESC
- Dojo Language issue
- Section creation position issue
4/06/2015 : v1.5.6
- To Do Board - separate Assigned To Me & Created By Me
1/06/2015 : v1.5.5
- Load performance by reduction in Node data size
- Attach Sub Cards & Comments in To-Do Board view
- Support for IBM Mail/Calendar in header
- Board Tile caching
- Hide non-supported header functions (language, help)
- Share dialogue styling
21/05/2015 : v1.5.4
- Custom Field 'Text', set alias and content at same time
- Member retrieval performance
- Large number of members issue
- Incorrectly flagged 'Shared Externally' issue
- Node deletion synchronisation issue
- To-Do/Entry conversion synchronisation issue
- Custom fields with Zero value not showing
5/05/2015 : v1.5.3
- Quick edit card name
- Added Czech language
- SBT Compatibility improvements
28/04/2015 : v1.5.2
- Faster retrieval of large result sets
- Database Paging for large result sets
- Collapsable Filter section
- Allignment of Filter section (Gen4)
- Sidebar link colors (Gen4)
- Tag Filtering in Board
- Color filtering in Board after loading Tiles
22/04/2015 : v1.5.1
- for Board Template selection
- for Link to Board selection
- for Board Category loading
- for Board Tiles views
- Allow Emails to be converted to ToDo
- Due Date changes after converting Entry/ToDo
- Styling of Members view in Gen4 Theme
- Board category close button
- Refresh Custom CSS on App start-up
14/04/2015 : v1.5
- Sub Cards!
- Completed Boards title strike-through
- Detect privileges before creating Linked Board
- Redirect on session timeout (since v1.4.1)
07/04/2015 : v1.4.3
- German Translations
- Gen4 Theme icons
- Custom CSS
02/04/2015 : v1.4.2
- IBM Gen 4 support
- Import custom CSS image files
- Import Header from Activities
- Board creation from Template - hide tuned out, deleted and completed
26/03/2015 : v1.4.1
- Redirect /kudosboards to /kudosboards/
- To-Do list security handling
- Improved handling & error messages for WebSphere roles
- IE8 To-Do views
- Board creation
25/03/2015 : v1.4
- To-Do by Member view
- Synchronisation of Board/To-Do views
- Locale detection without cookie
- Simplified To-Do by Due Date view
- Community Member link
- Updated SBT to v1.1.3
16/03/2015 : v1.3.1
- SQL Server
11/03/2015 : v1.3
- To-Do List by Due Date
- Board To-Dos by Due Date
- Improved logging
- Board retrieval performance
- SQL Server fixes
- Oracle timestamp fix
- Never logged into Activities fix
- New Boards user Meta Data handling
- Hide deleted Templates when creating Board from template
- Allow customisation of SBT 'authenticationService' property
- Community Board widget height increased
- Community Board link opening
- Community Board sizing problem
- Multiple-license fix